St. Augustine has been one of the most influential and most quoted figures in Christianity for centuries. His mother, St. Monica, has also been a strong role model for mothers across the world. Please join the Augustinians as we celebrate their feast days, as well as this year's jubilarians:
- Celebrating 75 Years of Augustinian Vows: Fr. John Gaffney, O.S.A.
- Celebrating 60 Years of Augustinian Vows: Fr. John A. Kret, O.S.A., and Fr. James J. Sheridan, O.S.A.
- Celebrating 50 Years of Augustinian Vows: Brother John Patrick Currier, O.S.A.
- Celebrating 60 Years of Priesthood: Fr. Henry B. Maibusch, O.S.A.
- Celebrating 40 Years of Priesthood: Fr. John M. Ohner, O.S.A.
Mass will begin at 5:00 p.m., to be followed by a reception in the St. Jude Gymnasium. Ample, secure parking. There is no cost to attend; voluntary tribute donations most welcome. Click here to RSVP by Wednesday, August 20.