The Midwest Augustinians invite our supporters and readers of The Midwest Augustinian newsletter to participate in an important survey. Input on this survey is very important to us. Participants' responses will help us determine if we are communicating with our Augustinian Family effectively through our newsletter and other media. It is crucial to communicate well within our family if we are to continue to increase our number of vocations candidates, as well as support our other priorities like caring for our retired men or Peruvian missions. Honest input is invaluable to us.
Who Is This Survey for?
The Midwest Augustinians would particularly like to invite the following people to take the survey:
- If you've received a copy of The Midwest Augustinian newsletter in the past few years
- If you've read The Midwest Augustinian newsletter online
- If you've donated to the Midwest Augustinians in the past few years
- If you follow the Midwest Augustinian news blog frequently
- If you follow our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, or Instagram accounts
- If you receive Augustinian E-News
Surveys take only about ten minutes to complete. All participants will receive four complimentary Augustinian prayer cards for completing the survey: St. Augustine, Our Mother of Good Counsel, St. Rita, and St. Monica. If you are interested in taking the survey, please click the button below. If you prefer, you can have a paper copy of the survey mailed to you. We must receive all responses by March 31.
If you need assistance at all with the survey, please do not hesitate to email our Associate Director for Communications, Patrick T. Murphy or call him at 773-595-4007. Thank you once again for your participation. May God bless you!