The Augustinians are proud to release this year's annual report for the Province of Our Mother of Good Counsel. The report, covering the efforts from the Augustinians made July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2013, is one way that we, the Augustinians, strive to be both accountable and transparent to our supporters. Prior Provincial, the Very Rev. Bernard C. Scianna, O.S.A., Ph.D., says that it is, "...a hallmark of our stewardship for
all those who share with us in prayer, volunteering, and charitable gifts."
The contents of the Annual Report include:
- A letter from the Prior Provincial,
- Updates on ministries and priorities, including formation, vocations, care of our retired and infirm Augustinians, our missions in Peru, Augustinian education, parish ministry, and our Advancement program,
- A financial summary of the most recent fiscal year,
- A scroll of donors contributing to last fiscal year, and
- A scroll of donors to the Restless Hearts Society.
Please click here to download a copy of this year's annual report. You may also request a hard copy of this year's annual report by contacting Mary Gal Carroll at email@example.com or at 773-595-4008.