One Mind, One Heart Society
The Augustinians of the Province of Our Mother of Good Counsel are members of the worldwide Order of St. Augustine in the Roman Catholic Church. Centered in the Eucharist, prayer, and community, we strive daily to live the Augustinian values of Truth, Unity, and Love. Continuing our legacy of service in advancing education, offering pastoral care and friendship, and spreading the Faith, these virtues shape our service in schools, parishes, and the missions as we announce the Good News of the Kingdom of God.
One Mind, One Heart Society members share these attributes:
• They believe in the mission and charism of the Augustinians,
• They pray for the Augustinians in formation, for an increase in vocations, and for our ministries, and
• They provide an annual commitment of $1,000 or greater in support of our men in formation and vocations outreach, retired and infirm Augustinians, and our missions in Peru.
Tokens of Our Appreciation
One Mind, One Heart Society members enjoy these benefits:
• The knowledge that they are helping to advance the mission of the Church and the Augustinians,
• Invitation to an annual One Mind, One Heart Society Mass and reception,
• Invitations to special retreats and pilgrimages led by
• A beautiful lapel pin of the Augustinian emblem,
(shown at the top of the page)