rita shrine chapel

The Saint Rita Shrine Chapel was established by Augustinian Friars in 1905, originally located at 63rd Street and Oakley Avenue in Chicago. The Shrine relocated in 1990 to it current location of 77th Street and Western Avenue as part of the campus of St. Rita High School.

Please click here to read about the history of the Saint Rita Shrine Chapel and to find information about event booking.